• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Story Board: High Moon Brotherhood

Heart
#1 Memnoich
[Image: coatofarms.png]
While we are building this community, I don't think it would hurt to build up the Orders as well. So I present to you, the Story Boards. Write about your adventures as one of the orders, you don't have to plan on being part of that order to do so, just has to be the main character. Who knows, if you are on the fence, this might help you decide, but it might also change your mind. Maybe if we are lucky, your story might get added to the Game lore. So indulge, create, share, and help to build the Game and the Community.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: 6m9Y]
High Moon Brotherhood
Time passes slowly for those that dwell in the shadows. Assassins, conspirators, skilled thieves, double agents, and a whole hierarchy of maser wizards form this institution. Members of the High Moon Brotherhood wait patiently in the background for the perfect moment to strike.
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#2 Memnoich
Just trying to get the stories going

(10-15-2016, 03:45 PM)jhamm Wrote: You as a member of the high moon brotherhood will keep an eye out for the other guilds. The other guilds are foolish, they act before they think and start wars, that will only lessen their numbers. You will do no such thing. You'll win the fight the second you start it.
As you wait in the shadows you see a member of the order of the enthrallment guild, they stand proud clad in red. You wait until he has his back turned, maybe he has more raw magic power than you, but what does that matter when they'll not even see you coming?

You quickly begin to levitate both money and potion ingredients out of his bag, he won't need them where he is going. You keep following him, while the night makes everything darker and darker. You see him meeting what looks like a member of another guild. It's the Fellowship of wizardry, they talk for a minute and then a fight starts. It looks like an argument started about the proper use of magic.
You watch while the wizards display a great show of magic, the light from the spells soars through the sky and lights up the night. They begin to tire each other out, the man from the fellowship of wizardry seems to be getting exhausted faster, though.

As the fight is about to end, you finally show yourself. Or rather that's what would be happening if they had time to react.
You quickly send two cutting charms flying towards the wizards, both hit critical spots and the duel ends.

"Watch out for the guild in the shadows" you whisper as you collect your loot.

It's fun writing small stories like this, I still like the other guilds. I'm writing as if in the head of a member of the high moon brotherhood. I hope that what I think the guild represents is mostly correct. Smile
#3 BlackHellion
The hood of my coat deep down in the face and with a tight grip around my wand, I was standing in the shadow of a house. I felt how the invisibility spell was draining my energy. But luckily it looks like the mage in the red cloak gave up searching. “What am I a stupid bastard?” I thought to myself. “Next time I have to be sure, that I have enough invisibility potions. How should I stand now before my master and explain him that I didn’t got the recipe he needs?”
I released the invisibility spell over me as the Enthrallment order member wasn’t in sight any more. I checked the map of my phone if the area was safe and then headed out of my hideout. While I was walking through the streets, I reached the park, where they did encounter a young troll. The wood was now save again. The Enthrallment did a flawless job. As always.
I headed directly into these woods. I needed some time to meditate. And a place of pure nature was a perfect fitting for this intention. I sat down on a fallen tree and closed my eyes. I felt how the energy flowed back into me. But suddenly I felt another presence. It was kind and soft, but with a high level of energy. I opened my eyes and saw a tree spirit sitting in front of me. The small spirit was just looking at me. Then suddenly, he grabbed my wand out of my pocket and flew away through the trees. I swore, stood up and chased after the cheeky, little bastard. “I can’t fail a mission, and then also lose my wand. My master will kill me” I reminded myself and run even faster. The tree spirit escaped between two rocks. “Now I got you! That is a dead-end!” I shouted afterward the spirit.
As I came to the glade that was surrounded by big rocks, the tree spirit was sitting on a rock. My wand laid two steps before him. I approached slowly towards my wand. But before I reached him, I stumbled over something. I looked down and saw an old book. I grabbed it from the ground and opened it. It was full of recipes. Even the one my master needed. I looked up to the little spirit. But he wasn’t there anymore. He sat beside me and held my wand toward me. I took the wand and looked into the eyes of this little creature. “Thank you my little friend. You saved my day!” The tree spirit shivered and changed into a gloomy dust, that flowed into the Gem around my neck.
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#4 Cosmang
Interesting... though I would say the Circle seems more of a nature friend order than the Brotherhood
Otherwise it was as I said, very good
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#5 BlackHellion
All sorcerers know, that nature is the most powerfull energy source
From the Darknes we come. And when you see us coming, then you are better than the most.
#6 Cosmang
Yes, but ofr me it feels like the Circle would be the most nature focused of all orders
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#7 BlackHellion
i think that when you join an order, it is only the one that fits you the best. nobody will fit 100% into an order
#8 Cosmang
Yes, seeing as Im OCD as hell and Im not gonna join the Enthrallment it makes me not 100% Fellowship
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

#9 Memnoich
(10-18-2016, 02:04 PM)BlackHellion Wrote: The hood of my coat deep down in the face and with a tight grip around my wand, I was standing in the shadow of a house. I felt how the invisibility spell was draining my energy. But luckily it looks like the mage in the red cloak gave up searching. “What am I a stupid bastard?” I thought to myself. “Next time I have to be sure, that I have enough invisibility potions. How should I stand now before my master and explain him that I didn’t got the recipe he needs?”
I released the invisibility spell over me as the Enthrallment order member wasn’t in sight any more. I checked the map of my phone if the area was safe and then headed out of my hideout. While I was walking through the streets, I reached the park, where they did encounter a young troll. The wood was now save again. The Enthrallment did a flawless job. As always.
I headed directly into these woods. I needed some time to meditate. And a place of pure nature was a perfect fitting for this intention. I sat down on a fallen tree and closed my eyes. I felt how the energy flowed back into me. But suddenly I felt another presence. It was kind and soft, but with a high level of energy. I opened my eyes and saw a tree spirit sitting in front of me. The small spirit was just looking at me. Then suddenly, he grabbed my wand out of my pocket and flew away through the trees. I swore, stood up and chased after the cheeky, little bastard. “I can’t fail a mission, and then also lose my wand. My master will kill me” I reminded myself and run even faster. The tree spirit escaped between two rocks. “Now I got you! That is a dead-end!” I shouted afterward the spirit.
As I came to the glade that was surrounded by big rocks, the tree spirit was sitting on a rock. My wand laid two steps before him. I approached slowly towards my wand. But before I reached him, I stumbled over something. I looked down and saw an old book. I grabbed it from the ground and opened it. It was full of recipes. Even the one my master needed. I looked up to the little spirit. But he wasn’t there anymore. He sat beside me and held my wand toward me. I took the wand and looked into the eyes of this little creature. “Thank you my little friend. You saved my day!” The tree spirit shivered and changed into a gloomy dust, that flowed into the Gem around my neck.

I like this, its sounding good, curious about the "young troll in the park" are you tying into my story? Not that I mind, just curious. Keep it up, lets see if we can get a few more stories going.
#10 BlackHellion
I just try to keep everything in one world and make litle connections