• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Information
#1 blanks
Hello!
Just wanted to give the official forums and the community at large a heads up that we are filling out a wiki for the game, with the developer's blessings we will always notify visitors that the current info only shows  the early alpha access to the game and does not reflect the final product and that we encourage them to check out the official website, forum, and of course the indiegogo page.

Here is the link:

http://maguss.wikia.com/wiki/Maguss_Wiki

We have community members that are also active on the Amino app (see the related thread post) are currently filling out the wiki page and would like to thank you for your interest and support!
#2 Jotun
This is great. Well done.
#3 BlkSabbath74
Great resource!!!
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#4 Bisturilucente
great job!
#5 BlkSabbath74
Just bumping this to the top...
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny
#6 Memnoich
We are looking for content creators to help get the pages filled and articles written. If you want to be a part of this great project to help create a knowledgebase of information about Maguss, please let us know, either here on the forums, or on the wiki itself.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#7 Belgranite
well done! looking forward to the wiki! keep up the hard work!
#8 Doculos
How could I help with this?
#9 Memnoich
Best way to help is join the wiki and help add information to the pages. Look at some that have already been created and try mimicking the format. If you need more help you can leave a message on the Wiki itself
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#10 Itsigu
io8Ee