• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tamed Creatures

#1 Weaverwolf
I had a couple of questions. I discovered this game today and already have fallen in love. Talked my husband into two Alpha keys YAY. Too bad we can't afford to go beyond the Aug 1 Alpha key. 

Taming creatures, has it been released yet? 
Does anyone know if the creatures tamed will be permanent companions? If So, can we or will we be able to rename them?

If they are not permanent can I suggest the option be added, we are mages after all and I want my familiar.
#2 BlkSabbath74
(07-13-2017, 06:40 AM)Weaverwolf Wrote: I had a couple of questions. I discovered this game today and already have fallen in love. Talked my husband into two Alpha keys YAY. Too bad we can't afford to go beyond the Aug 1 Alpha key. 

Taming creatures, has it been released yet? 
Does anyone know if the creatures tamed will be permanent companions? If So, can we or will we be able to rename them?

If they are not permanent can I suggest the option be added, we are mages after all and I want my familiar.

In a word, no...

This was discussed at some length, and you can find those discussions in the earlier threads. However, nothing concrete has been stated recently. The devs are currently trying to work out some core functionality issues.

When I first started playing, your avatar had a creature of some sort with him, purely decorative.

I think a lot of us are looking forward to be taming/summoning/familiars, and there are a lot of really great ideas out there. From what I understand, there IS a plan for players to be able to collect and train creatures, but I don't think there is anything definite at this point.
I skewered him where he sat and saw the startled expression on his face as the wound began to flame.

"Oh, basely done!" he cried. "I had hoped for better of thee!"

"This isn't exactly the Olympic Games," I said, brushing some sparks from my cloak.

- The Courts of Chaos, Roger Zelazny