Poll: Which Order are you going to join?
This poll will close on: 08-16-2019

Order of Enthrallment
Highmoon Brotherhood
Fellowship of Wizardry
Circle of the Guiled
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Poll - which Order are you picking?

#1 Rah
Hi my fellow Magi!

With the alpha being only hours away, I wanted to get a sense which orders you are leaning toward?

[Image: wizkqv2piemqgk89ditp.jpg][Image: 15056486_914923788639413_453347927120925...e=58D3EECA]
#2 Vernon Shacklebolt
Leaning towards Circle of Fellowship.
#3 Starius
There is already a similar poll over in this thread, but I have to say that I'm not 100% decided.  
I know which Order that I am leaning towards, but there is actually another order that I kinda agree more with in terms of ideology - based on what I know of the orders so far.

But ultimately, I want to get to know all the orders more before I make my true decision.

(11-20-2016, 06:40 PM)Vernon Shacklebolt Wrote: Leaning towards Circle of Fellowship.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinkin' too. Wink
#4 Manaricelle
I'm kind of undecided, but most of the guilds don't really mesh with me. I guess I'm leaning more towards the Order of Enthrallment, since that seems like more of a route and educator of magic would go. I am not too keen of assassins, swindlers, and zealots!
[Image: pkQYYHo.gif]
#5 Starius
(11-21-2016, 01:23 AM)Manaricelle Wrote: I'm kind of undecided, but most of the guilds don't really mesh with me. I guess I'm leaning more towards the Order of Enthrallment, since that seems like more of a route and educator of magic would go. I am not too keen of assassins, swindlers, and zealots!

What an uneducated bias of the other Orders, I dare say!  

Just kidding. Wink
#6 Manaricelle
(11-21-2016, 01:39 AM)Starius Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 01:23 AM)Manaricelle Wrote: I'm kind of undecided, but most of the guilds don't really mesh with me. I guess I'm leaning more towards the Order of Enthrallment, since that seems like more of a route and educator of magic would go. I am not too keen of assassins, swindlers, and zealots!

Just kidding. Wink

Do you dare to duel me to the death!?  Tongue
#7 Starius
(11-21-2016, 02:22 AM)Manaricelle Wrote:

Just kidding. Wink

A wizard's duel! What fun!
Nay, not for death... but for bragging rights!
(And perhaps for little cakes. Who doesn't like little cakes?)
#8 Manaricelle
(11-21-2016, 02:54 AM)Starius Wrote:

Just kidding. Wink

(And perhaps for little cakes.  Who doesn't like little cakes?)
I'm honestly not fond of little cakes, I would much rather prefer the large ones!
#9 Starius
(11-21-2016, 03:35 AM)Manaricelle Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 02:54 AM)Starius Wrote:

Just kidding. Wink

(And perhaps for little cakes.  Who doesn't like little cakes?)
I'm honestly not fond of little cakes, I would much rather prefer the large ones!

Now you're biased against little cakes! Inconceivable!
I shall duel you for the honor of little cakes everywhere!
Big Grin
#10 Joe B.
What a difficult decision... But hopefully we are allowed to change after beta if we think another order would be better...