• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Maguss

There is only so many battles you can fight. Take a break. Try Crafting!

First version of Maguss introduces Crafting as one of the main side activities you can do.
Find all the ingredients, mix them properly and wait for the final result.
Whether you need to chase away the fear or replenish health a proper potion can save your day.

In the next few paragraphs, you can find essential info on how to craft potions.

A potion requires three key things to be brewed:

1. A recipe

Recipe contains all information necessary for you to make a certain potion. It includes the name and an icon of a potion you are about to make, ingredients required and their quantity and a button which says CREATE.

[Image: f4bdaeb123720f677e8c2477a9571890.png]

2. Ingredients

These are various components a player must have in their inventory to start crafting. If a player doesn't have enough of a certain ingredient which is required to make a potion the number on the repective ingredient icon turns red to indicate the lack of that item as well as the CREATE button being disabled.

[Image: efc527057fb494dd5aecc3c12ad0b656.png]

3. Interaction

Once the player begins the brewing process (after pressing CREATE button) all ingredients required are deducted from his inventory.
After that, player is asked to follow a sequence of motions/gestures displayed to successfully create the potion.
Failing to perform these motions/gestures will result in a weak potion or no potion at all.

[Image: fe0babe617edfd0116005356ea530a43.png]

Completion

When the player has completed the interaction sequence, the potion result is displayed and the potion is then transferred to the player’s inventory for use (if crafted successfully).

Ingredient Motions / Gestures

Each ingredient used in the potion also has a motion/gesture associated with it during the brewing process. The number of these entirely depends on the number of ingredients required by the potion.
Once CREATE is pressed, the player then must follow along in sequence to match the symbols shown.
#2 Cosmang
Images are broken
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#3 jhamm
(10-17-2016, 02:44 PM)Cosmang Wrote: Images are broken

I don't know if they were, but now they aren't
jhamm
Moderator and member of the circle of the guilded
#4 Cosmang
Maybe they arent on the phone, cuz they didnt work on comp
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#5 Captain_kiwii
They are working for me too ( second time i wrote this message, I have no idea why the first one is not there)
#6 Maguss
(10-17-2016, 03:14 PM)Cosmang Wrote: Maybe they arent on the phone, cuz they didnt work on comp

Hey, is it ok now? Can u see them? If not, let me know Smile
#7 Cosmang
I can see them Smile
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

#8 Shadow
seeing the crafting system the first question that comes to my mind is that there is a lot of ingredients and how will they be obtained if like an ingredient is a drop from a spawn then all players in a region must have some king of a way to find the spawn and obtain it
#9 QuantumSnow
(10-18-2016, 06:20 AM)Shadow Wrote: seeing the crafting system the first question that comes to my mind is that there is a lot of ingredients and how will they be obtained if like an ingredient is a drop from a spawn then all players in a region must have some king of a way to find the spawn and obtain it
Welcome to the community Shadow Smile.
Ingredients will spawn on their own but can also be dropped by defeated enemies. You will see items around you (up to a specific distance) on the map.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#10 zatokar
(10-18-2016, 06:20 AM)Shadow Wrote: seeing the crafting system the first question that comes to my mind is that there is a lot of ingredients and how will they be obtained if like an ingredient is a drop from a spawn then all players in a region must have some king of a way to find the spawn and obtain it

Just as Quantum said, plus I guess you were wondering how will players know where to find these ingredients. We will have a wiki page for it or an in game book where you can find all that.

Btw welcome here! Smile
Maguss Founder