• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Cory Wiley
Can you guys provide some info on the team and future projections on hiring/resourcing now that the campaign is done? IE, how many coders, designers, etc...
#2 Cosmang
You can check that on the indiegogo page
Mischief Managed

Smart as Hell

Lets be wizards! a film directed, starring and produced by Cosmang. Out in December 2016!
#3 Cory Wiley
Yes but it does not include exactly how many people they have working on the project now that the campaign has concluded and they have the money to bring in additional resources.
#4 Maguss
(11-22-2016, 06:22 PM)Cory Wiley Wrote: Yes but it does not include exactly how many people they have working on the project now that the campaign has concluded and they have the money to bring in additional resources.

Hi Cory. All that money goes to production, development costs that have accumulated so far and such. All members of the team are displayed on the indiegogo page. I think only one person is missing because we just hired somebody else. Some people are payed but most work without any salary. Trust me, it is not a gold mine. We do it, because we are passionate about bringing you the best game possible.