• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IMPORTANT - New version of the app (v. 0.1 build 5)

#1 zatokar
2 minutes ago we have made a complete wipe of all user accounts and published new version of the application. Now in order for you to make it work you'll have to download the latest version of the app and register once again. 

This will work for iOS users right away as the app has already got approved and you should have been notified.

Android users will have to wait a while, usually less than 1 hour.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you get the latest version of the app and register again with your Alpha key.

EDIT: Android is now ready too!

EDIT2: There is one small bug with large impact. You won't be able to pass the intro tutorial, pixie seems immortal. Just kidding, it's stuck. We will have solution for you in next 12 hours. (would be earlier but our developers are asleep)
Maguss Founder
#2 Cory Wiley
I don't see the wipe. I can login like normal and shows i'm lvl 24 now

(11-26-2016, 01:55 AM)zatokar Wrote: 2 minutes ago we have made a complete wipe of all user accounts and published new version of the application. Now in order for you to make it work you'll have to download the latest version of the app and register once again. 

This will work for iOS users right away as the app has already got approved and you should have been notified.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you get the latest version of the app and register again with your Alpha key.

Never mind, it wiped now.

Tutorial is crashing. When you fight pixie, I can cast the spell but when the counter hits 0, nothing happens.

#3 zatokar
(11-26-2016, 02:01 AM)Cory Wiley Wrote: I don't see the wipe. I can login like normal and shows i'm lvl 24 now

(11-26-2016, 01:55 AM)zatokar Wrote: 2 minutes ago we have made a complete wipe of all user accounts and published new version of the application. Now in order for you to make it work you'll have to download the latest version of the app and register once again. 

Never mind, it wiped now.

Tutorial is crashing. When you fight pixie, I can cast the spell but when the counter hits 0, nothing happens.

Yes aware of that. Will fix it in next 12 hours as now our developers are asleep. Apologies to US guys!
Maguss Founder
#4 Cory Wiley
Is there anyway around it?
#5 zatokar
(11-26-2016, 02:28 AM)Cory Wiley Wrote: Is there anyway around it?

There is, but we don't know what else it could affect. The problem is most likely on server side and therefore we may not need to release new version of the game, just fix it over there. Will let you know in the morning. Sorry, we may need to think of 24 hour shifts. Smile
Maguss Founder
#6 Darkfae
24s will suck a little with such a small team - I hope it doesn't come to that! That was a thing at Verant/SOE from time to time, but we had larger teams then (and they had even bigger teams for a while before becoming Daybreak). Good luck with things and I really really hope it doesn't come to that; maybe more of an on-call thing could work out rather than round the clock shifts.
[Image: xVF1Vky.png]
#7 minaya
Cool! Thank you for the rapid response!

Side note, I got 2 alpha packages only received one invitation, I filled up the form indicating the other email but we still haven't received the invitation. Thank you!
#8 Paladin_war
Note one the tutorial freezing at the fight. As a test I turned off my internet at each stage. When the fight started I stopped my connection and it did not go to the load screen as it did each other time.
#9 NogardNinja
The tutorial went a lot more smoothly than before, no problems up until the pixie fight, which has already been mentioned. Nice!
#10 Maguss
(11-26-2016, 02:40 AM)minaya Wrote: Cool! Thank you for the rapid response!

Side note, I got 2 alpha packages only received one invitation, I filled up the form indicating the other email but we still haven't received the invitation. Thank you!

Noted. We will look into that Wink