• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE! + Alpha(Early Closed Beta) keys have been sent out

#1 Maguss
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE!

Hello guys, we know it took us long but it is finally here. The newest update brings fresh stuff, revamped features and much more! Download it and experience a brand new brewing system, follow the combat stats and buy new items. Moreover, we have a first draft of the Maguss lore and soon will share some parts with you. All new backers have already received their keys. Enjoy!
For a more detailed info, read the latest patch notes.

IMPORTANT: There has been a COMPLETE WIPE and you have to REGISTER again!
iOS users have to wait a little more as the app build and approval takes much more time than for android. You will receive a TestFlight notification once the game is ready.

PATCH NOTES:

1. Brewing system was completely rebuilt.

2. Combat stats implemented: Empower, Magic Defense, Concentration, Evasion, Max HP, Critical Damage, Critical Chance. All these make combat much more unpredictable while giving player more room to influence the outcome. You can boost the stats by drinking potions or with specific spells during the duel. In the future, the items will boost the stats too.

3. New recipes were added to the shop. More potions were implemented and all of them have an effect now.

4. Two types of intriguing beans were added. Some of these replace any ingredient you need, others accelerate the brewing process. All of them can be bought in shop.

5. When you click on the active potion, you get a pop-up window with the potion’s description and timer.

6. UX (user experience) has been improved by additional UI animations and informative popup messages.

7. Overall application performance has been enhanced and data consumption reduced.The game should feel smoother and run faster.

Don’t forget to give us you feedback right here: http://forum.maguss.org/forum-39.html

Thanks for your support and patience. We have a lot of features designed and will gradually implement them. There is much more to come!
#2 Anrkeber
Hi,
I was deleted my alpha key, can i get it again?
#3 Maguss
(02-01-2017, 11:08 PM)Anrkeber Wrote: Hi,
I was deleted my alpha key, can i get it again?

If you deleted it you will have to wait as first we have to make sure all the new backers got theirs. You shouldn't have deleted it as we said there will be several wipes. Send us a message with the email address you used to back with on Indiegogo.
#4 Memnoich
of course, you would release it as I'm compiling my video.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#5 Maguss
(02-01-2017, 11:26 PM)Memnoich Wrote: of course, you would release it as I'm compiling my video.

oh sorry Big Grin
#6 Memnoich
its ok, It just means I can now start work on the next.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#7 Jonty Teague
I didn't delete my alpha key but it says that my key is invalid
#8 Maguss
(02-02-2017, 03:40 AM)Jonty Teague Wrote: I didn't delete my alpha key but it says that my key is invalid

Are you sure you are typing it in correctly?
#9 exxotoxin
(02-02-2017, 03:40 AM)Jonty Teague Wrote: I didn't delete my alpha key but it says that my key is invalid

Best way to by pass that problem is to just plain copy and paste it from your mail
#10 Kryllosc
I down loaded the newest update, and reregister again, started playing yesterday. then today looks like everything wipe again and now my alpha key dose not work