• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IMPORTANT - New version of the app (v. 0.1 build 6)

#1 Maguss
NEW UPDATE RELEASED!

Hey guys, we have just released a new version of Maguss.
We would like to thank all of you for your amazing feedback and an active discussion.
Update the game and have fun.
Watch out, Troll has been seen around.

Changelog:

1 Troll added!+ Treant

2 Potion brewing made easier(tolerance when drawing glyphs increased)

3 Magic Shield and Spirit Sting made easier to cast

4 When a player has accepted a challenge, a request should no longer be on your screen

5 If challenger cancels the challenge, duel pin disappears

6 Player's HP increases with a new level by 10

7 Added a pop-up window for selling multiple items at once

8 Fight button should now work always

9 Negative amount of ingredients won't be possible anymore

10 New ingredients/creatures should spawn without the need for the app restart

11 Player gains instead of losing gold when winning the battle

12 Quest “A fine lesson in sharing” fixed

13 When dueling and both players cast magic arrow at the same time a tie is a possible outcome

14 Added a pop-up window when a new skill perk is unlocked

15 Sandalwood made easier to draw

16 To process the ingredient when brewing, you must draw a respective gesture(any other won't work)

17 When training Magic Shield a correct gesture should form

18 When challenged, the display name of the opponent appears(not FB_54728354... anymore)

19 When dueled, a current opponent's lvl is displayed(not 0 anymore)

20 Magic Arrow dmg decreased to 30

21 When brewing Great Healing Potion, rosewater ingredient can be processed

22 Brewing Weak Health Potion pulls respective ingredients

23 Tapping an ingredient on the map should work 100% of time

24 Match-making algorithm improved(rank range increased)

25 When challenged, opponent's health, rank and Order affiliation is displayed

26 Adjusted threshold for when the spell is considered successful and when not
#2 Cory Wiley
There should be a new build? iOS has said (6) on the build number since the last update. I can tell my build hasn't updated but have seen these fixes already.
#3 Maguss
(12-01-2016, 06:41 PM)Cory Wiley Wrote: There should be a new build? iOS has said (6) on the build number since the last update. I can tell my build hasn't updated but have seen these fixes already.

Weird, as iOS update is still in review.
#4 Cory Wiley
Yea I knew someone else posted a while ago that there version said (6) as well. I figured a lot of the changes I am seeing were server side so that's why I'm seeing them without the app updating.
#5 Josh Hayes
I have only seen treant no trolls yet I'll keep looking though

And there are no other adds all my enemies are treants
#6 Deinara
Yeah version numbers havent really matched.

Also thanks for a great new update and fixing a ton guys XD
#7 Maguss
(12-01-2016, 10:50 PM)Deinara Wrote: Yeah version numbers havent really matched.

Also thanks for a great new update and fixing a ton guys XD

Are you on iOS? Do you have v. 0.1 build 5? Just wondering whether is it iOS issue or also android.
#8 Audhumbla
Loving the frequent updates. However, there are a few problems I have noticed.

1. Now all my enemies are Treant.
2. I can't kill the Treants because when I get to round 3 or over (furthest I have gotten is round 6) my casting no longer registers for any spell, it's like it just stops reading what I am doing. This happens in duels as well.
3. Casting Sting sometimes (have done it 4 times today) registers as Essence Leech
4. I have had my battles with Treants get stuck, which requires me restarting the game.
5. I tried to make potions cause I failed, and there came a point where ingredients didn't load and I couldn't draw glyphs. I am not sure if it cost me my ingredients by default or not cause I had to back out.
6. Drawing the ingredient glyphs seems to not be as lenient as before. I am failing now where as before the patch it was fine. Rosewater seems to be a bit iffy for me.

These are some issues I have experienced so far. Other than these, I like the pop ups for levels and such. I am curious about what the rank value in the top right relates to, is this like... based on player level in comparison to others who play the game? Or?

Hope this is helpful!
#9 Deinara
Its an IOS issue. But just checking now it seems this version is correctly labelled 6, though the last 2 didnt match.
#10 Deinara
Also btw the fight button is still inconsistent for me. Succestfully fought a treant once, but this time when I went back to try to fight it only flee button worked. Also, potentially related the treant icon was graphically layered under the priximity circle (the white circle showed up over the treant icon)