• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Application closing (without crash) on start.

#1 mariovalney
Application is closing without crash (none notification) on start.

SO: Android 5.1.1
Model: LENOVO A6020I36
CPU: 8 core 1.5GHz
RAM: 2.00GB
"Code is Poetry"
#2 Kalleina
Had this issue too. Got it working after closing all extra apps, reinstalling and denying the permissions of the app for right now. Am going to test the permissions one by one to see if that's a trigger
#3 mariovalney
Well... you gave me a tip.
I got it working after deactivate GPS... maybe it's a issue with fine location service.
"Code is Poetry"
#4 Headstrong
I cant get into the game
#5 Mistercloud
Same here on my android phone ( Galaxy S7 Edge ). The only way was to deactivate the GPS. I now have an Unsuccessful registration message.
#6 mariovalney
(12-21-2016, 04:27 AM)Headstrong Wrote: I cant get into the game

Did you turn off GPS/location?

(12-21-2016, 04:32 AM)Mistercloud Wrote: Same here on my android phone ( Galaxy S7 Edge ). The only way was to deactivate the GPS. I now have an Unsuccessful registration message.

Me too... I guess is some server issue.
"Code is Poetry"
#7 Nidalf
Me too ... My phone too closing in start ( none notificarion ) my phone is a LeTv x900

Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994- Otros teléfonos con el procesador Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994CPU4x2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A57+4x 1.55 GHz Cortex-A53TipoOcta-CoreFrecuencia de reloj2 GHz

Gráficos

GPUQualcomm Adreno 430

RAM

RAM4 GB 

Android 5.0
#8 Jean De Meestere
Hi all,

I have the same issue, i launch the game, and it closes on starting (below than 1 second).

My phone:
Huawei Honor 8
Specifications: http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_8-8195.php
I don't have a SD card, but two SIM (1 Belgian and 1 French).
Test realised with wifi/GPS and 4G (and 3G) with GPS. All tests with the different settings of GPS.
#9 Amaru
Hi all,

Same here with Nexus 5 and Cyanogenmod 14.1. The App starts when deactivating GPS. However I get an unsuccessful registration and I have seen that the .hamburg TLDs won't be accepted in the email field.
#10 Tereza Kulovaná
Hi! Write it into Early testing section into Alpha 2.0 si devs can find it easilier!