• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OFFICAL NOTICE: Google Form For Alpha Keys.

#1 Maguss
NOTICE: If you have purchased Alpha 2.0(Early Closed Beta) and used a different email address than the one you would like the key to be sent to, please fill in the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...rm?c=0&w=1
#2 dhyde79
I have two keys, which need to go to two different email addresses, I've gotten the testflight invite for the first key, but, I submitted the TF form for the second one and haven't gotten any sort of email for it...please advise?
#3 Maguss
(12-29-2016, 12:37 AM)dhyde79 Wrote: I have two keys, which need to go to two different email addresses, I've gotten the testflight invite for the first key, but, I submitted the TF form for the second one and haven't gotten any sort of email for it...please advise?

Can you send us a DM here or on FB with the email address you used to back with on Indiegogo and with the address you want the other key be sent to ?
#4 Tiz
I purchase alpha 2.0 on Dec 30. When should I expect to get the alpha key, via email. I've checked all my folders, including spam but have not gotten it yet. Tks
#5 Maguss
(01-01-2017, 08:34 AM)Tiz Wrote: I purchase alpha 2.0 on Dec 30. When should I expect to get the alpha key, via email. I've checked all my folders, including spam but have not gotten it yet. Tks

Hello, expect it tonight Smile
#6 stuff104
Hi there, I had the same problem as the above user. I will send a pm to the Maguss account!

Thanks ( :
#7 Chrong
I helped Kickstart this game and received an email update saying the early access in December was postponed until December 20th. I haven't received a key and I put my email on the Google doc above. Is there someone I can email to check on what I actually paid for?
#8 Maguss
(01-10-2017, 04:45 AM)Chrong Wrote: I helped Kickstart this game and received an email update saying the early access in December was postponed until December 20th.  I haven't received a key and I put my email on the Google doc above. Is there someone I can email to check on what I actually paid for?

Hello, please, send us a private message, either here or on FB with the email address you used to back with on Indiegogo. Also, check all your email folders, spam, promotions, etc. Look for an email from maguss, no-reply maguss.
#9 Chrong
(01-10-2017, 07:31 AM)Thank you for the reply and helping me through private messages ^.^ Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 04:45 AM)Chrong Wrote: I helped Kickstart this game and received an email update saying the early access in December was postponed until December 20th.  I haven't received a key and I put my email on the Google doc above. Is there someone I can email to check on what I actually paid for?

Hello, please, send us a private message, either here or on FB with the email address you used to back with on Indiegogo. Also, check all your email folders, spam, promotions, etc. Look for an email from maguss, no-reply maguss.
#10 Memnoich
have you used the alpha key since the last wipe, feb 1, if so you don't need to re-register, you just need to log in
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]