• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Issues with the Wand

#1 Maguss
Do you have an issue with a Wand? You are in the right place. Post a problem, discuss, find a solution.
#2 YummySpy
What material will the wand be made from?
Come and email me for help or if you have any questions! C.OBrien2610@gmail.com

#3 Maguss
Hi! We considered many materials but in the end decided for a durable plastic.
#4 Milena Dokim
How about design and color of the wand (just black and one kind of desing)?
How will it connect to the phone?
How fast will die a battery of Wand and phone if play about 2 hour (with lil tea break's)? Huh
#5 zatokar
(09-27-2016, 11:01 PM)Milena Dokim Wrote: How about design and color of the wand (just black and one kind of desing)?  
How will it connect to the phone?
How fast will die a battery of Wand and  phone if play about 2 hour (with lil tea break's)? Huh

Good question, we will have a new forum post ready with this information. But shortly:

The wand will look like this:

[Image: wands.jpg]

That is currently the one and only design (unfortunately). The reason for this is that plastic injection molds cost too much for us to afford right now and start the massive production.

Otherwise different options that we have sketched out are following:
[Image: wands2.png]

If we manage to raise enough money on our campaign, we may be able to include more different designs.

The battery would last approx. 150 play time hours.
Maguss Founder
#6 Helly25
Hi guys Smile
I am a creative person and wanted to ask where the battery will be inserted/taken out (will that be possible at all for us to do, and what kind of battery is it running with?) and if it would restrict the usage somehow if I customized my wand myself using Apoxie Sculpt? Oh, and do you have a real prototype already of this wand?
PS: I like the Ivy and the Twirl Version you sketched out, too!
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#7 Eydrianlopes
A misericord parece uma espada ficou mt massa
#8 zatokar
(10-08-2016, 07:53 PM)Helly25 Wrote: Hi guys Smile
I am a creative person and wanted to ask where the battery will be inserted/taken out (will that be possible at all for us to do, and what kind of battery is it running with?) and if it would restrict the usage somehow if I customized my wand myself using Apoxie Sculpt? Oh, and do you have a real prototype already of this wand?
PS: I like the Ivy and the Twirl Version you sketched out, too!

Dear Helly,

it's great to hear you've got a creative spirit. That's exactly why we have decided to make such module for the wand. It can be taken out and used as you please. The only important part of the wand is the module that consists of rechargeable Li-ion battery (cannot be taken out), a PCB (a chip with Bluetooth module and a tracking component), a button to use the wand and a microUSB port for battery recharging. So as soon as you have the microUSB and the button revealed you can do anything you want with it. Just keep in mind that tracking device has to be turned in a direction a normal wand would, otherwise your gesture would be hardly recognized.

Hope it answers your questions Smile
Maguss Founder
#9 Memnoich
so the possibility of mounting it on a bracer and making arm gestures. Does the movement account for wrist flicks, or is it just stiff arm movements?
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#10 Helly25
Thank you for replying zatokar, that's all I needed to know Smile
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.