• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forum Avatar Quick info

#1 Memnoich
so I noticed on the side, where the avatars are, when you click on them, it looks like the reputation information is not showing properly:
[Image: 28bR]

I tested it on both Chrome and Firefox. Not a huge thing, but just wanted to get it listed if it wasn't known.
[Image: splitter.png]
[Image: GCZeJrZ.png]
#2 Helly25
Well, for me, if I click on the Avatars, nothing happens?
I use Internet Explorer Version 11.0.9600.18449 (because Firefox is crammed with >30 tabs and I am too lazy to sort through them again!).
The cursor changes to a hand like it would with a link, but nothing happens when I click.

Ondrej said they can't concentrate on forum bugs right now, but I think knowing about this might be helpful for later Smile
Thank you for bringing it up, else I wouldn't have noticed it either Smile
How many Muggles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One. It is the only thing they are good for.

Why doesn't Voldemort have glasses?
Nobody nose.

How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?
With Dementos.
#3 Memnoich
yeah, I tried in IE, but it didn't do anything, so might not be enabled for I.E.
#4 zatokar
Thank you for noting us. It is strange though, when I click on you I can see everything. See the picture (can't you see that?):

Maguss Founder
#5 Memnoich
I do get to see the whole thing when I goto the profile view, but when I click on the avatar in firefox or google, I get a small, condensed profile info window, that for the most part works, just that part about the "%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%" looks like it is trying to give some info on the ranking, but the variable is being misread.

[Image: YqK1]
#6 QuantumSnow
(10-13-2016, 07:14 PM)Memnoich Wrote: I do get to see the whole thing when I goto the profile view, but when I click on the avatar in firefox or google, I get a small, condensed profile info window, that for the most part works, just that part about the "%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%" looks like it is trying to give some info on the ranking, but the variable is being misread.

[Image: YqK1]

Yeah, it's the same for me. Doesn't seem to be activated/work in Safari either.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#7 zatokar
Ahh I see now. I did some quick googling and I haven't found any quick fix so it will have to wait. I am sorry guys.
Maguss Founder
#8 QuantumSnow
(10-14-2016, 07:47 AM)zatokar Wrote: Ahh I see now. I did some quick googling and I haven't found any quick fix so it will have to wait. I am sorry guys.

Don't be. Of course, it has to wait.
May the force be equal to mass times acceleration.
#9 Memnoich
no worries, just like I said, forum issues, unless major are on the wait list, I just wanted to get it on your radar.
#10 Captain_kiwii
Menmoich, aka the bug finder =D